Be Kind in the Air
May 1, 2019
Today is Frequent Flier Day. Let’s all do our part to make flying just a little bit nicer.
1. Greet your seat neighbor with a “hello” and smile, then put on your headphones.
2. Clean up after yourself, don’t put trash on the floor or in the seat pocket.
3. Buy a bag of chocolates or a half dozen cookies for the flight attendants
4. The middle seat gets both armrests. Seriously, we mean it.
5. Tuesday and Wednesday are the cheapest days to fly.
6. If your fellow seatmate needs to get up, smile and let them pass, they wouldn’t ask if they didn’t need to go.
What are your best frequent flier tips for making the experience a little better for us all?